Friday, February 10, 2006

Prophesy to 2006

Ling:

diligent - the hands of the diligent lead to much. And didn't we all learn that work releases glory and potential?!

disciplined - crucify my flesh!

spiritual - mature people are led by the Spirit

confident - If God is for me, who can be against me?

fun - God is the master of fun! Afterall, He has come to give me abundant life =)

positive - The world is negative enough already, I'm not part of that camp.

full of peace and joy - the kingdom of God is about righteousness, peace and joy.

forgiving - God desires mercy!

anointed - without Him, i can do nothing.

winsome - he who wins souls is wise

sharp - I'm destined to be the head and not the tail

Whether I have all of that or not, I'm a vessel-in-the-making! Lord, teach me to depend on You.
Days ahead: less sleep, more readings, more work, more dependence.

Lead me.


(my blog is in a mess! Bear with it first.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home