Tuesday, April 04, 2006

a lazy Monday!

Had a good rest today. Slept LOTS. Went swimming. forgot my goggles. wanted to borrow from lifeguard but decided against it in the end. I'm shy.

Visited my gran. My, she's not feeling well... my heart aches seeing like like that. She lamented about some relationship issue and cried. Anyway, I took a step of faith to pray for her. I can't do much to help her, but God can!

A close relative is in hospital. Hmmm... fell down at home. My bro visited him already. So sweet to hear that he's eagerly waiting for his wife to visit him that day. They about 7o+ years old already! This is what I call faithfulness and commitment. Anyway, I spoke to his wife. She's fine. They're like this couple who helped my family ALOT when we were in need. Definitely a couple who stood my us. I am eternally grateful to them. They're like my grandma and grandpa. Gonna visit him tomorrow.

Maybe I should really consider taking the module called "Working with the Elderly". Gerontology's gonna be a focus in future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home