Monday, September 25, 2006

Sun came back!







Teared when I saw Sun on stage today. I was so touched to see her all happy and going from glory to glory. To me, she's not just a celebrity - she is to me a living testimony of how God can use someone who chooses to obey Him. As a member of CHC for the past 5 years (Hmm, not that long, but not very short either), I saw, heard and prayed over the challenges she faced over the years.

Her life literally screams
1. Your dreams can become a reality. With God, all things are possible!!
2. It is possible to be a christian who can love God, love people and have fun.
3. It is entirely possible to be a christian who can affect social change!
4. Hard work is very important.
5. Never listen to the critics. Get better, not bitter.

_________________________________________________________

Dear Ling,
Please do not give up on your calling. I've never left you nor forsaken you - even in the moments when you felt that I might have left you, I have not. I will not. Just as you went through many past challenges trusting me, it is the same now and in the future. I have created you to be a person of influence with unique gifts and talents. You can do it! Don't say you can't. Let's keep walking. I'll never let you walk alone. Remember the first joy, the first love.

Loving you,
Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home