Friday, September 01, 2006

far from mediocre

Was corresponding with my field tutor. He commented I am far from mediocre.

I thought he has great faith. I am flattered but I am also aware of the areas I need to improve in.

I want to be more courageous.. like David when he stood up boldly and challenged Goliath.

I want to be more dynamic.. like Jesus in His ministry. He is always very progressive and forward-looking. No amount of setbacks or potential setbacks seem to hold Him back.

I want to be the best social work student I can be and I am going to be the best disciple I know how to be.

I decide that God is good, God is always with me, therefore, I don't have to be held back by a sense of helplessness. He has given me a sound mind to enable me to navigate through the uncertainties and the anointing will teach me ALL things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home