Saturday, September 02, 2006

Last one standing

Was talking to a friend recently. She mentioned that many of her church friends have left church and she feels like she's the last one left standing.. and she asked God "why must it be me?"

But why not?

I've been pondering and thinking about it in my heart... went through some intense moments the past 2 weeks.. and also saw the results of September Blast. HX once said that it is indeed not easy to be in CHC. I agree. Having been here for 5 years and seeing many lives changed [for better or for worse], I decided that even if I'm the last one left standing, I'll doggedly follow Jesus. My destiny is tied to the church, my destiny is tied to my Creator. Leaving Him means leaving my dreams behind and not allowing myself to fulfill my highest potential. That cannot be an option for me.

Let's dream the highest dreams! Be a dream-builder! Hear the voice of faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home