Thursday, April 20, 2006

Post exams Pre Placement!

The previous post sounds so serious huh.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the 1-week break before placement!
Found a buddy who ends exams earlier than I do.. Stella!

Things I wanna do:
1. Shop!! I've got a valid reason - placement. Gotta look presentable you know.
2. Swim
3. Blade (If possible)
4. Jog
5. Gym
6. Meet up with some cg friends and just spend time together =)
7. Man, gotta do readings before I start placement - how to engage kids, elderly, read up on counseling theories, mediation, policies concerning these groups of people.
8. Go on a get-to-know Toa Payoh one-day tour! - I need to know my area.. where the kids go, where the playgrounds are, where the housewives congregate, where the elderly hang out, who the MP will be, where the police station, town council, rental blocks are located! This is seriously fun business ;) Haha and find out where Care Corner FSC is located.
9. Celebrate turning 21!
10. So many things. ONE thing I ask - that I may live in His love and presence everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home