Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Presenting to you..

My latest buy.. it's skirt from Ed Hardy :) Bought it with a voucher. It's a blessing.

I love this skirt! God loves pretty stuff too :)
I like its weathered look.

My bro said, "Crazy! So short."
Oh but at 31cm it's longer than my fbt shorts. ;)

My wardrobe's undergoing some revamp. I wonder if it is a result of me getting a new hairdo. Yay, Alan the stylist did a fantastic job! For all those thinking of doing your hair, you could consider Cabello Casa at Toa Payoh. A lil' steep, their prices. But you get good service, cool stylists and the salon doesn't play irritating pop songs.. they play nice, soothing instrumental tunes.

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never credit me for picking it out for you! humph. hah.

- jane :)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Ling said...

OK THANK YOU SO MUCH JANE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home