Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sleeping well and waking up feeling good..

Yay. I've been sleeping well and waking up feeling good! Realized that these few months, I've been waking up feeling like something is weighing on me.. following which, I'd just pray in tongues a bit and start confessing God's Word and get on with my day kind of thing. I didn't think much of it till Ps Mike asked during the service who experienced such stuff before. Wooo... so that's spirits..

Ok, I'm free now! Even my room feels different now.

Ever heard of this? People say that when you talk to God you are praying, but when you hear from God you might be schizophrenic. I thought that was funny. Having studied mental health and illness, I'd say that a person with schiz wouldn't hear nice, soothing words or voices. They typically hear commanding voices such as those asking them to kill someone or jump down the block. Yep.

See? I'm having so much monologue here. You know why? I'm finally done with my attachment and reports! Just have to continue interviewing people and giving tuition that's all. And yea.. Looking forward to FOP and our 17th Anniversary! MY CG WILL GROW!! Lots of stepping out to do.

Oh ya.. I was trying to find out if Ps Mike's church has a website.. then I chanced upon a blog of this guy who attends CHC KL, Ps Kevin's church. How amazing. Over there, they see Ps Kong and our CHC band the way we'd look forward to the coming of Ps Phil and his CCC band. And the way they respect Ps Kong as a man of God and as a senior to their own pastor makes me all the more appreciative of what Ps Kong has been doing. I should never take for granted what and who I've found in CHC. :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home