Thursday, July 13, 2006

Surrender

God does the most amazing thing after I decide to surrender.

Surrender to my own selfish desires and dreams.
Surrender to Him. Surrender and say "I will do what's right. Not just what seems good."

I decided to forgo the undergrad research assistant job and go for BS.
I wanted to go for the research assistant job briefing because it was a good chance for me to align myself with the right people, because it's an interesting job, because it pays well.

In the end, BS was cancelled and I could go.

It sounds so silly, but I believe God is showing me something here.

We align ourselves with Him and He'll do all the other aligning. Our sufficiency comes from Him. Lean not on our own understanding! Walk with God and love God, and He gives you favour with God and man. I don't have to arrange everything by myself. My strength is weakness in His sight.

Be in constant love and devotion.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. God is good! He knows your heart's desire and made a way for u. r u doing research for social work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home